Robotics Software Developer (C++ & ROS)
Seattle, WA (full-time and interships)
Bluhaptics is a Seattle based software startup that is revolutionizing the safety and tactical capability of human controlled robots. We combine GPGPU sensor fusion technology with machine learning to provide computer assisted pilot control of robots and drones. This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leader to expand the leading edge of robotic, sensor and machine intelligence technology.
- Build software platform and applications (mainly in C++)
- Participate in agile development teams and actively engage in design reviews
- Design and execute testing and validation of code from unit tests to integration level
- Strong C++ background
- Strong Linux experience
- Robotics Operating System (ROS)
- Proven design/development skills and technical judgment
- Strong communication skills
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail and technical judgment.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to develop software without detailed supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with peers and senior management.
- Image processing/computer vision experience
- OpenCL/CUDA experience
Education and Experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
Send resume to: